As far as I can gather the blogging community has a ‘Silent Sunday’ once a week – don’t really know what it is or why it is, but I’ve seen quite a few blog posts with simply a photo and a statement – so here’s my contribution. These are snowdrops I planted ten years ago peeking out to see if spring is here yet. I look forward to seeing them again every January.
- activities advertising Age Appliances Online art Beauty blogging Book Books Cakes chainmaille charity children Chocolate Christmas Colitis Competition Cookery cooking Craft Days out depression diet donations Easter Eggs Evolution PR family fashion flowers food France Fridge Freezer games gardening hair health Holidays Housework humour kids medication Museums National Railway Museum parcels for delivery Penguin penguin amnesty Penguins play PostPals Post Pals potty training Presents rain Reading recipe Recipes review Reviews school Shoes Sleep Summer Holidays sunshine sweets tea Top That Publishing toys Travel Trees Ulcerative Colitis vlog washing weather weight loss writing
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/wLXhgExXzJQ?a Sleep video - soothing sounds of gentle rain 10 hours - beach house view at night - 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/jMBSMPqbMTI?a 🎧 Rain On Trees Sound ( Raindrops On Leaves NO Thunder Sounds ), Relaxing Rain 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/NK2_bcQcoD4?a BEST NIGHTINGALE SONG - 3 Hours REALTIME Nightingale Singing, NO LOOP - Birdsong, 3 weeks ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/RcMxRwYcWJA?a Lupus signs and symptoms before a flair 2 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/h9q6xRWGHD0?a ☔ Black Screen: Rain on Tarp Tent Canopy Roof Sounds 5 months ago